Increase margins and improve operational excellence by selling your highly customizable products online.
Most of us nowadays takes the notion of buying off-shelf products and services from a website as granted.
In the manufacturing space, “online shopping” often is limited to after-sales services, typically selling spare parts or consumables.
However, when it comes to configure, price, quote and sell highly customizable manufacturing products companies state that e-commerce is outside the possible.
Well, they are wrong.
In the joint webinar, experts from Tacton and Intershop show you how to sell complex products online, in a customer-friendly, fast, and efficient way. Learn how to empower anyone to become a product expert and how to benefit from self-services, provided on digital sales channels to:
- attract new potential customers across all channels,
- enable customers to visualize, configure and customize products quickly, on their own,
- automatically generate personalized technical and commercial documentation,
- create an engaging buying experience with Visual Configuration built for manufacturing,
- monitor the interest of a customer even before the actual quote request,
- facilitate the exchange of documents, such as proposals, and authorization workflows,
- seamlessly transition the purchase of a complex product into a lucrative and long-lasting after-sales relation.
Per Rohdin • Customer Business Process Manager • Tacton
With a broad background in research, IT and innovation, I currently create value for manufacturing industries in their digital transformation journey, with the help of Industry 4.0 technologies such Configure-price-quote (CPQ), CAD design automation, high product variance and modularization, price management, value sales, sales automation, as well as SaaS and continuous business intelligence.
Mauro Boffardi • Customer Success Manager • Intershop