Location: Park Inn by Radisson | Copenhagen| Denmark
Creating B2C experience for B2B customers?
Optimize your e-commerce strategy through digitization, channel management, pricing strategies, online sales, e-commerce platforms, customer profiling, and Artificial Intelligence. e-connect Europe will gather 120+ e-commerce leaders from the European manufacturing industry to share, discuss, and network on how to create a successful e-commerce strategy.
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Adoption of new channel management methods to help companies keep and harmonize online and traditional distribution partners
- Friend or Foe: Evaluating tech giants like Amazon or Alibaba
- Data and e-commerce: How to profile customers to keep and increase market share in low added-value sectors
- Impact of digital on pricing strategies: Is value-based selling at threat?
- Running your own platform vs. a 3rd party platform
- Artificial Intelligence and other technologies to create a B2C-like experience for a B2B marketplace
- Dealing with complexity of cross-border logistics
Panel discussion with Intershop
As a true B2B commerce expert, Gerrit Enthoven, Sales Director EMEA of Intershop, will be one of the speakers in a dynamic panel discussion about the importance of a B2C-like experience for B2B customers.
Meet us at our booth
Join us this December in Copenhagen for two days full of networking, benchmarking and knowledge sharing on how to take your e-commerce strategy to the next level and increase online sales.